Monday, March 11, 2013

WOOO HOOO!!! I get to register for Nationals under the "Masters Championships Freeskating Competition" in Scottsdale AZ ...a VERY FIRST FOR ME!!!! I am so THRILLED that I qualified to compete in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. I will be competing against all of the top four placement earners from Eastern, Mid-Western and Pacific Coast Championships next month. I was shocked that I slipped in placing forth among all the great skaters. I was truly honored to be in their group. My placement of 4th in this group of skaters is DEFIANTLY the HIGHLIGHT of my Adult skating. Not only did I bring home 4th place in the "Pacific Coast Masters Championships" group but I brought home a 2nd place in Freeskate, 1st place in Artistic Light and 1st place in Dramatic.. A WONDERFUL WEEKEND all around. Special Thanks goes out to Erika Susman Shorr for her wonderful support and training. To the LOC at Pasadena Ice , you all did a fabulous job, as well as all the judges and volunteers that helped over the weekend. I had the time of life and I am so happy we all have this avenue to express our passion! I hope you can see just how much fun I had doing this routine. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not bad for an OLD LADY..lol :)
 

9 comments:

  1. THAT IS AMAZING!
    So proud of you!
    EMily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful -so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you !!! What an amazing accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biiiiiiiiiiiiig CONGRATULATIONS Pricilla, this is really well done for sure, and you have all rights to be really proud. I´m sure proud of you and think everybody inhere is too. Guess we can soon welcome you as the chanpion over them all here ha ha ha. Well done and great you had such fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Priscilla! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!
    Not only you make gorgeous handmade cards you can skate so well!
    Not bad for "an old lady"!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I am impressed! you are not the same woman I met 4 years ago! is the blonde lady your trainer?
    what do ur 2 kids say about it?
    you have a nice fan club!
    May God bless you!
    **Milu**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that was stunning - you really are an inspiration Priscilla!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! So proud of you! Good Luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very much enjoyed watching you skating - well
    done! You should be very proud of yourself. It
    is nice how you have given us the opportunity
    to follow you and your kids in the skating world.

    ReplyDelete