Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Splitcoaststamper's Sketch Challenge (SC229)

"Things are Stacking UP!"
(click to see the wire whiskers & tail)

Today I was inspired by the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge (SC229) I feel like things are stacking up and I am getting behind in my blogging comments......so I thought I would make this card for all my followers......It is all in FUN.. and I promise I will get to my blog hopping soon. I just had to get my card fix in for today :) This stamp is by Whipper Snapper and I think it is just the cutest stamp. I have not used it much, because the first time I used this stamp I got in trouble with eBay. The Whipper Snapper Company does not have the Angel policy so you can not sell their images. Live and learn right ? I used some textured paper, cuddlebuged some paper, embossed the image on water color paper, copic colored it, cut it out and added a flower. So to all my followers, I hope you enjoy my fun side today!! Now, back to the "MIDNIGHT MADNESS"
Will you come play with us today? :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is so sweet!! What a great job with the sketch too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is a beauty its fun and those colours are awesome. I know what you mean by being behind on commenting. I have been unwell and have missed so many lovely creations that I cannot possibly catch up on but at least I have made a start lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love this stamp, too bad about the Angel policy, sure is CUTE. Thanks Priscilla for the eye candy today!

    ReplyDelete