Sunday, April 26, 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #3




Greetings to you!! What a great day. We had a little heat wave this last week and today it is quite pleasant outside. I think today the family will have some kind of fun outing. Ok, before I get ready for the day, I wanted to share with you the card I made for the "Unscripted Sketch" Saturday Morning Challenge" Stop by their site..they are a fun group. I tweaked it a little and did not put a sentiment, instead and put a Peek a Boo frog. My frog is super glossy, but the picture did not pick that up. My castle is very textured with micro tiny glass beads and really give the effect of stone. My flower is a combination of Vintage broken jewelry. In a future post (or maybe video) I will share with you my vintage jewelry collection. I hope you had a chance to check out my first "Prissy's Tip Clip" I watched it back and had to laugh...I was so stiff and nervous!! What a goof ball. Thanks for all your comments.I have been asked by many about my card techniques and am happy to share them in these Mini Shorts. I know there are so many wonderful videos out there, and by no means am I trying to compete. I just think it is easier to explain something through a video. I plan on spicing them up a little with my true personally and truley wish you will take away something from them that will help you with your own creations. My next Video is in the works. I should start a to do list....I still have to do the Top 10 Fav's and I am going to post my ATC Swaps that I just got. I was honored to have co-won the top card pick of the swap..yay!! :) Ok, I will hopefully post again later tonight..Have a great Sunday and remember, while you are out and about today - Smile at a stranger...It just may make their day!

13 comments:

  1. i love your card faries and magical things always inspire me. i love your other posts as well. that fish you did was amazing.fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it! The frog is awesome! All of the detail you put into it makes it such a beautiful work of art. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is inspiring Priscilla, thank you for joining us! I love the frog in leiu of a sentiment. Thanks for being unscripted with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priscilla you have outdone yourself, this card is terrific! I'm glad to see Suzi Blu didn't take up all your attention last night! I agree that she can definitely captivate the audience. BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful job on this sketch, wow love the colors and that frog picking over..love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty! I love the colors. :) You'll never believe it, but I have an image of a castle already colored and just waiting to be put together. It's coming soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card, Priscilla! Beautiful colors and coloring technique; I love the combination of images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to say my favorite part is the frog!!!! I like how you did the button as the ribbon tie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors and the beautiful castle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute frog. You rocked this sketch challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love that little frog :o)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is amazing!! I love the vintage look, but have never been able to make it look "right". Love your work!

    ReplyDelete